After a protracted literature search I have found a site www.large.stanford.edu which seems to be a reputable site for data. I found wild inconsistencies from site to site and many weird non S. I. units and G = c = 1 units, but finally settled on this site. A lot of work had to be done translating into S. I. units.
1) Mass of pulsar m sub p = 2.8244 ten power thirty kg.
2) Mass of companion star m sub c = 2.804 ten power thirty kg.
3) Semi major axis a = 7.0225 plus or minus 0.02 10 power 8 metres.
4) Eccentricity eps = 0.617155.
5) Half right latitude alpha = a / (1 – eps squared) = 4.3478 ten power eight metres.
6) Distance of closest approach of m sub p to centre of mass = alpha / (1 + eps) = 2.6885 ten 8 metres. This is the periastron.
7) Orbital velocity at the periastron = 300 km per second = 3 power ten five metres per second.
The experimental initial conditions required by Horst are therefore (6) and (7). It is claimed that the Einstein theory is precisely right, but the Einstein theory gives a periastron advance of
delta phi = 6 pi m sub p G / (alpha c squared).
8) G = 6.67408(31) ten power minus 11 m cubed per kg per square second
9) c = 2.99792458 ten power 8 metres per second
It is found that the Einstein theory gives
10) delta phi = 9.093 ten power minus five radians per second = 18,019.73 degrees per year.
Result ten is totally wrong. The claimed result is 4 degrees per year. The word “year” has been assumed to be the earth’s year (365.25 days). If it is assumed that the 4 degrees relates to the orbital interval of the binary pulsar (7.75 hours) then the Einstein theory gives:
11) delta phi = 15.93 degrees in 7.75 hours,
which is still a long way from four degrees. In post factualism totally wrong means precisely right. Our new lagrangian method cannot possibly be as much of a deleted expletive. We have shredded the Einstein theory in many ways (UFT88 onwards) so we are seeking to find ways of explaining phenomena with ECE2 relativity (UFT313 to UFT374 and “Principles of ECE”). We do not make wild claims of our ECE2 theory being always perfect, but it does pretty well so far. By exposing the Einstein theory as a load of old cobblers we are making progress, and sending fogmatists into paroxyms of rage. The shrinkage of the orbit has also been measured accurately over thirty years and our new theory can be tested against those data. It is again claimed post factually that the shrinkage is due to the totally wrong Einstein theory which is always precisely right, even though its geometry is a complete shambles. I am a simple minded Baconian, when something is totally wrong, it is totally wrong, even though it was “made by Einstein”. The shrinkage of the orbit has been measured as 1.3333 arc seconds an earth year, or 40 arc seconds in the thirty years since the Hulse Taylor pulsar was discovered.