Dear Alan Kelly,
Thanks for the offer! I would be interested to see a copy of your book, there are some points of similarity with ECE theory, notably the presence of an aether. I am forwarding your message to the Fellows of AIAS / UPITEC for their study and comments. My address is 50 Rhyddwen Road, Craig Cefn Parc, Swansea, SA6 5RA, Wales. Which part of Ireland do you come from? I am sometime Visiting Academic of Trinity College, Dublin.
(Dr. M. W. Evans, Gent., Civil List Pensioner, D. Sc. (Wales))
Sent: 05/02/2017 22:35:14 GMT Standard Time
Subj: On The Gravity Of Gravity – Alan Kelly
Fellow truth seeker – it is with great pleasure that I present my new book “On The Gravity Of Gravity”. The book argues that the effects we see in the Universe are in fact Buoyancy effects in a three dimensional Space, ‘Gravity’ does not exist in the traditional sense.
It demonstrates that when Gravity and Buoyancy are both expressed in terms of Potential Energy, that the effects are exact equal opposites and are therefore competing theories for the movement of bodies in a 3D Space. It shows that where Gravity fails and tends to infinities when dealing with Black Holes, Buoyancy has no such issues.
The theory results in a few key findings:
– Space is not ’empty’, Ether is real, and is a viable fixed frame of reference
– In a flat Space, where no matter is present, the numbers to the Universe are a set of beautiful, perfect, fractions (see attachments)
– The reasons we measure ‘non perfect’ numbers in our Universe, is that the Space we inhabit is displaced / compressed (warped) by the presence of matter.
– The effect we call Gravity is in reality Buoyancy, caused by the displacement effects between matter and Ether (Space)
– The Speed of Light is variable, and dependent on the quantity of matter in the locality
– I identify the shape of individual pieces of Ether, the path across it is 1 Planck Length.
– It provides a unified theory for the effects we call Gravity, on the quantum and macro scales.
If you would like me to send over a copy – just let me know. Ill be very happy to do so if you are interested to hear what I have to say.
My very best regards,
Alan T Kelly