This may be of interest.
Sent: 31/01/2017 11:27:15 GMT Standard Time
Subj: We always build the future for all authors from the world
|Achieve a Perfect Cooperation with 2nd MSAM2017!
||Requirement format of your paper
|http://www.msam2017.org 2nd MSAM2017 International Conference on Modelling, Simulation and Applied Mathematics
|1) Choose Letter paper instead of A4
2) Choose “no grid” while setting the page layout
3) The paper should be in double columnformat
4) The references part is indispensable to the paper
5) Do not use footnote or corner mark.
Topics of your paper 1) Mathematics
3) Complex Systems Modeling and Simulation
4) Simulation Tools and Platforms
5) Formal Methods
6) Topics are included but are not limited to. The First MSAM was successfully held in Phuket, Thailand on August 23-24, 2015. And the MSAM2015 Proceedings have beensuccessfully indexed by CPCI-S (ISTP indexing)! All papers have been available online on the website of the press.
|MSAM2017 will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on 26-27/03/2017. Welcome to Bangkok to have a visit and take part in MSAM2017 for publishing papers and show your research results to all the participants.
|Publication: Papers will be published on Advances in Intelligent Systems Research with ISSN 1951-6851 by Atlantis Press.
Indexing: Submitted for indexing in EI Compendex, CPCI-S (formerly called ISTP), Scholar Google andCNKI.
|Submission: Please seize the time and submit your papers tomsam2017. For contributions, please indicate the email withauthors’ name and your tel.
Submission Deadline: February 7, 2017
|If you are an expert or you are interested in modelling, simulation and mathematics, maybe you can become a good partner with the second MSAM2017. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact with+86-13871519230.
|MSAM2017 is warmly inviting scholars and experts in the field of Modelling, Simulation and Applied Mathematics to consider serving as Technical Program Committee/Reviewer. If you have an interest, please send your CV to msam2017.
|TPC/Reviewer’s name, affiliation and nationality will be shown on the website and the journal of MSAM2017. Your CV and email are warmly welcomed!