Proof of Ownership

To whom it may concern:
The attached map of 1917 proves conclusively that the land leased to William Newlands in 1897 was 1863b 507 on the attached map. It is 30 perches and it is absolutely clear that there was room to build two houses – numbers 48 and 50 Rhyddwen Road. In 1926 William Newlands purchased an additional 13.5 perches to the south. It has also been proven that this land was never part of the Philips Estate. The additional 13.5 perches belong to the Newlands Estate.

amap1917.pdf


%d bloggers like this: